As a small or medium business owner, the ever-changing digital environment that companies are now inhabiting can be overwhelming. Setting up and operating a digital infrastructure has a steep learning curve, and some see it as just one more thing to worry about on top of everything else. Then as your business grows, you’ll have to consider scaling, trying to automate processes, and managing the overall security of your system and data.
But we have a simple solution! Instead, keep your sanity intact and consider partnering with Pantek to utilize the flexible services offered through Amazon Web Services. They are a pay-as-you-go set of services, so you’ll never have to worry that you’re paying for resources you don’t want or that you’ll suffer from the hidden costs that often lurk in long-term contracts.
What Can AWS Offer?
Amazon Web Services or AWS is a set of services which allow businesses to speed up the process of building and delivering products while still maintaining their reliability. Amazon is always striving to expand and perform better, so you can rest assured that new innovations via updates are always on the way. These continuous updates improve performance and decrease price. Plus, there’s no set up needed or any software to install. AWS include:
- AWS Systems Manager – simplify the management of infrastructure
- AWS CodeBuild – build and test code
- AWS CodeDeploy – deploy application code
- AWS CodePipeline – automate software release processes
- AWS CodeStar – monitor your application and infrastructure performance
- AWS CloudFormation – create and manage AWS resources
- Amazon Elastic Container Service – run an application on a managed cluster and easily scale
- AWS Config – see your resource inventory, configuration history, and create security rules
- Amazon CloudWatch – collect and track metrics and log files
- AWS X-Ray – analyze and debug production
- AWS Cloudtrail – record API usage and activities
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk – deploy and scale web applications and services
- AWS CodeCommit – host secure Git repositories
- And so much more!
In partnering with AWS, Pantek facilitates our commitment to continuous optimization by consistently checking your computing resources’ configuration, so you can rely on great performance and the delivery of crucial services. There are multiple benefits associated with switching to AWS from your legacy system, and we are here to ensure that it is as smooth and easy of a transition as possible. AWS is an amazing boon for companies, regardless of their size, but it can still be intimidating to jump in feet first — which is why we’re here to help.
As cloud experts who understand AWS quite well and can help you take full advantage of its benefits, our Pantek team can help decrease the length of time that processes run by switching out older applications for ones which are optimized for the cloud. Additionally, by seeking resources which are not being utilized by your company, Pantek helps you discover why they are no longer useful and whether those services need to get the boot. We ensure that your AWS environment is operating as cost-efficiently as possible, so you can put that money right back into your company.
For over 25 years, Pantek has been helping small to medium-sized companies transition to cloud computing and make the best use of their resources, so they can focus on their technological initiatives and worry less. We provide around-the-clock support for many types of software with our team of seasoned experts.
Want to learn more about what AWS can do for your business? Get in touch with us today and talk to a Pantek consultant about how AWS can provide the environment your business needs to grow and succeed in these changing times.